D25814: [KColorScheme] Add SeparatorColor

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 21 19:08:06 GMT 2020

ndavis added a comment.

  I think this is still ultimately the right thing to do. Making the frame/separator color a mix of 2 other colors makes it harder to get just the right color for both the light and dark variations of a theme unless you design the color palettes to solve problems in the QStyle. That makes it more difficult for users/3rd parties to design color schemes unless you're very familiar with the way the QStyle works.

  I missed this from before:

  In D25814#574152 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25814#574152>, @cfeck wrote:

  > I also agree with the concerns rised by Hugo. An application will use various frame primitives, and the style decides how to draw them. It doesn't belong in the API, though (but neither do Focus and Hover colors).

  Why don't focus and hover colors belong?

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets