D26691: Optimize code when dropping files into the desktop

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 21 17:24:08 GMT 2020

davidedmundson accepted this revision.
davidedmundson added a comment.

  Cool cool. I think there's potential to move more logic from ContainmentInterface into DropMenu object, but we can spread that task out.

  We actually have some crashers in this mime handling code, so I'm happy to see someone spending some time on it.

  (Somewhere in https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&list_id=1705725&longdesc=ContainmentInterface&longdesc_type=allwordssubstr&product=frameworks-plasma&product=plasmashell&query_format=advanced) might be worth taking a look.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dropmenu.cpp:66
> +{
> +    if (m_urls != urls) {