D26205: KWallet: Port QRegExp to QRegularExpression

Mikołaj Płomieński noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 17 14:50:43 GMT 2020

blaze added a comment.

  I was debugging the code locally and here's what I found: simple wildcard like `*` is being replaced with cool stuff like `\\A(?:[^/]*)\\z`.
  As you can see, this pattern excludes forward slashes, which may be a good thing for a file path, but it is exactly the source of the problem in this case.
  So here's my debug code, which was tested by me and it works:

    QRegularExpression re(QRegularExpression::wildcardToRegularExpression(key)
    qDebug() << " == PATTERN == " << re.pattern();

REPOSITORY
  R311 KWallet