D26543: Unbreak the KNSQuick::Engine::changedEntries functionality

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 16 13:31:05 GMT 2020

leinir added a comment.

  In D26543#595374 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26543#595374>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > Given timeframes and where we've ended up. Accepted.

  Thanks! :)

  > I would like to see some KF6 workboard tasks for the future.

  That would be a good idea, yup. Most of the things that need doing in KNewStuff are marked as TODO KF6 throughout the codebase, but an overview with some more... conceptual goals would be good, so it's more clear precisely what the basic idea is for the future of the framework.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  unbreak-changedentries-in-qtquick (branched from master)