D26543: Unbreak the KNSQuick::Engine::changedEntries functionality

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Jan 16 13:11:20 GMT 2020

leinir added a comment.

  In D26543#595368 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D26543#595368>, @davidedmundson wrote:

  > I've gone through this again, and I'm somewhat confused.
  >  Entry (via EntryWrapper) doesn't seem usable by QML. It doesn't have any properties.
  >
  > If it's just proxying through QML to other C++, then QVariant should be fine, no need for a custom box type no need for QQmlListProperty.
  >  A QVariantList would cover everything.

  It does not currently, but the intention is to expand upon it and make it usable from QML. In the spirit of not lumping everything in and making this yet another huge, months long pile of work that nobody has time to review, i thought it reasonable to perhaps get this to happen first, and then expand upon it as needed by KNSQuick.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff