D26205: KWallet: Port QRegExp to QRegularExpression

Ahmad Samir noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 16:12:03 GMT 2020

ahmadsamir added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> blaze wrote in kwallet.cpp:179
> QRegularExpression::wildcardToRegularExpression() already returns an anchored output. What do you mean?

I didn't get what you meant before.

I've just tested and you're right; I didn't know that wildcardToRegularExpression() returned an anchored pattern, the docs didn't say anything about that (if they did, I must have missed it).

I'll be filing a diff to fix that (and I'll have review all my other QRegExp port diffs, the same issue will be in more places than just here in kwallet...).

Thanks for catching this issue.

REPOSITORY
  R311 KWallet