D26650: Use KService to look for Filelight

Anthony Fieroni noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 15 09:35:51 GMT 2020

anthonyfieroni added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in kpropertiesdialog.cpp:1114
> service is a QExplicitlySharedDataPointer<KService> in fact, I guess it covers lambda use cases.

OK, it can be a problem since we can have many objects of KFilePropsPlugin thus lambda will extend service ptr life to the process end, which can result in memory leak (it's not leak) But since it's a plugin we don't expect a tons of objects, but i'm fine to make service a class scope var to not outlive the plugin.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO