D26555: Rename 'nepomuk' Plasma Theme icons to 'search'

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 10 16:45:09 GMT 2020

ngraham requested changes to this revision.
ngraham added a comment.

  Are we sure this is the right approach? In the Breeze theme, the icon is the same as the generic magnifying glass search icon, but in the Oxygen and Breeze theme, it's some kind of paint splatter, which as @bruns suggests, is not appropriate to use as a generic search icon.

  How is anything still using this icon anyway? I thought milou switched to using the `search` icon? This should fall back to the icon in the Breeze theme.

  If we need a `search` icon in the plasma theme, then we need to make sure it's semantically appropriate. For Breeze, it should be a line-art magnifying glass, for Oxygen, it should be a skeumorphic magnifying glass, etc.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)