D26555: Rename 'nepomuk' Plasma Theme icons to 'search'

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 10 15:27:52 GMT 2020

ndavis accepted this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  Icons in the desktop theme that are made to replace icons in the icon theme need to be kept up to date with the icon theme. I'm accepting this as it is, but if @davidre thinks we should continue to support the use of the `nepomuk` icon name, then include both in the desktop theme. If this seems inelegant, that's because comprehensive icon support is not very pretty, technically. breeze-icons is filled with tons of symlinks for compatibility and there's really nothing we can do about it.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  master