D26448: Add KRecentFilesMenu to replace KRecentFileAction

Kai Uwe Broulik noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Jan 7 09:32:02 GMT 2020

broulik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> krecentfilesmenu.cpp:150
> +        // Don't restore if file doesn't exist anymore
> +        if (url.isLocalFile() && !QFile::exists(url.toLocalFile())) {
> +            continue;

If we're rewriting this thing anyway, can we please make sure it does not block application startup checking if those files exist, as can happen if you had opened files on an NFS mount before.

Either do it only when the menu is opened (aboutToShow) and/or asynchronously.

REPOSITORY
  R236 KWidgetsAddons