D24262: Modernize code: use range-based loops & algorithms in more places

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 29 22:58:31 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D24262#539348 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24262#539348>, @ahmadsamir wrote:

  > @kossebau: did you try the C++ Standard (working draft): https://isocpp.org/blog/2013/10/n3797-working-draft-standard-for-programming-language-c-stefanus-du-toit
  >
  > This ^ one is circa 2012.
  >
  > All the sources used to generate the C++ Standard drafts are maintained in this git repo:
  >  https://github.com/cplusplus/draft
  >
  > (Reading the standard feels like reading legalese, but it's quite informative albeit very^Wslightly mind boggling).

  Thanks. Yes, quite legalese, but it narrowed things down to some good degree for me now. The quote you made in the inline comment seems indeed to be the one I should grasp: "The type of such a data member is the type of the corresponding captured entity if the entity is not areference to an object, or the referenced type otherwise." (about "captured by copy"). I think I start to make this known to me :)

REPOSITORY
  R306 KParts