D24211: Add syntax highlighting for SubRip Text (SRT) Subtitles

Nibaldo González noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Sep 25 10:00:27 BST 2019

nibags added a comment.

  Sorry, that could go in another diff.
  In the definition of Mustashe, I realized that using WordDetect requires a delimiter before `<name`. For example, writing `text<table>` doesn't match the WordDetect rule, so I changed it to RegExpr.

  In HTML, I only put the Tags in a different context to make it simpler to include in other languages, such as Markdown and this new one.

  This highlighting depends on HTML, since the tags are inserted, and HTML has kateversion 5.53

REPOSITORY
  R216 Syntax Highlighting