D24160: [KIO] Modernize the code to use range-for in more places

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 23 15:18:07 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Will see to give this some review later this week (if still needed). Would agree the "modern" code is more easy to grasp by humans and thus better to maintain, so +1 for principle.

  All override changes please as separate commit though, unrelated to commit message  (IMHO can go in directly). Do we already have agreed on using override with destructors in KF code I do prefer them as well).

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO