D23789: RFC: Add ECMGenerateExportHeaders, for improved handling of deprecated API

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Sep 23 14:13:28 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  Quick Update (week 39):
  took me a bit longer to design and write tests, not trained to write such things in cmake code, all its magic & caches & scopes + own undiscovered typos make this not (yet?) fun, and I am not certain I have done things properly, so will be looking forward to feedback.
  Currently cleaning up and documenting the code, added tests should land tonight with an update here (and they already found an error in the so far prototype code :) ).

  (FTR: Meanwhile saw that Qt actually also introduced QT_DEPRECATED_VERSION_X next to QT_DEPRECATED_VERSION, in the very same commit. Not sure what version of qglobal.h file I had looked or why I came to claim something else)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules