D21235: Add handling of fuseiso filesystem type

David Hallas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 22 07:08:21 BST 2019

hallas added a comment.

  I have been resurrecting this patch again :) and have run into an issue I need some guidance on. To be able to parse the `~/.mtab.fuseiso` file I would like to use the `KMountPoint` class, but this class currently resides in KIO which Solid doesn't depend on. But, KIO actually depends on Solid so would it be an option to move this class from KIO to Solid?

REPOSITORY
  R245 Solid

BRANCH
  add_handling_of_fuseiso (branched from master)