D21721: Bring KNewStuffQuick to feature parity with KNewStuff(Widgets)

Arjen Hiemstra noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 20 11:35:17 BST 2019

ahiemstra added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> leinir wrote in Button.qml:112
> Humhum, yes... so it needs to be possible to change enabled from outside, but it also needs to be locked to disabled if allowedByKiosk is false... i'm thinking this probably won't be the prettiest thing, but... catch enabled changing, check whether allowedByKiosk is false and force it to false in the case it is, and otherwise ignore it... unless there's a magic trick i'm not aware of, which would be neat ;)

With a Binding object I can make sure that a button is kept disabled even when the main enabled is bound to a different value. However, I can not prevent javascript "button.enabled = true" from enabling the button, so forcing things in an enabledChanged handler seems the better solution.

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff