D12992: New elisa icon

Matthieu Gallien noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 19 22:12:31 BST 2019

mgallien added a comment.

  In D12992#533180 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12992#533180>, @lshoravi wrote:

  > Bumping @abetts

  Thanks for keeping this on your todo list. This is very much appreciated.

  I am trying to move forward the process of having Elisa published on Windows Store. It would be nice to be able to have a more distinctive icon before doing that.

  I have noticed that the current icon is very close to the icon of the Gnome podcast application.

  Can I help this make progress ?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons