D24091: Move "Full Screen Mode" item from Settings menu to View menu

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 19 18:05:41 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  @cfeck can clarify, but I believe it specifies the location of locally-added actions that come from the app itself. It would be empty if the app has a View menu but doesn't add any of its own actions (which seems unlikely, but is theoretically possible).

  Alternatively we could remove the separator below redisplay, which would allow us to always have a separator above Full Screen Mode with no danger of ever having double separators.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui

BRANCH
  move_fullscreen_to_view_menu (branched from master)