D21695: Add FindTaglib.cmake

David Faure noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 13 14:01:57 BST 2019

dfaure added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> dfaure wrote in FindTaglib.cmake:84
> (.... this searches for it both ways, so it's unclear what the include dir will be --- with or without taglib at the end?)

BTW since then it was determined that applications should use <tag.h>, so you should NOT search for taglib/tag.h

> dfaure wrote in FindTaglib.cmake:94
> ... and this then adds another /taglib/ to the path.
>
> I've always had that problem with taglib. It's not clear to me if the C/C++ code should use #include <tag.h> or #include <taglib/tag.h> and therefore it's not clear whether the include path should contain the /taglib subdir or not.

In light of the above, this should be ${Taglib_INCLUDE_DIRS}/taglib.h

(though it's weird to use a plural form variable in such a way; there should probably be a singular form variable in this file, and then the plural one exported for users)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules