D23813: Port away from foreach loops over arguments without calls to owner class

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 12 12:18:18 BST 2019

kossebau added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> ahmadsamir wrote in kkeysequencewidget.cpp:127
> My two (inexperienced) pennyworth: if it makes sense, and should have been done to begin with (so most likely it's an oversight), I'd always go for it (who knows how long it'll be before that bit of code is looked at again).

As someone who looked at a lot of commit history, my recommendation is: don't do in the same commit. Make it a separate commit with a dedicated commit message.
While-at-it changes are annoying for future code history readers, which includes one older-self. So not only for that reason be friendly to them :)

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui