D23760: Create new "Recent folders" icon

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 6 22:07:14 BST 2019

ndavis added a comment.

  In D23760#526835 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D23760#526835>, @meven wrote:

  > Also it seems to me the icon is not very similar to
  >  F7325279: Screenshot_20190906_224006.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7325279>
  >  The thickness of the clock pen in particular.
  >  They should be somewhat reminiscent of one another IMHO.

  That's not a 16px icon. This is more comparable:
  `document-open-recent`
  F7325314: Screenshot_20190906_170458.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7325314>

  The size of that clock is wrong in the first place. Bottom right emblems should typically not be so large that they take up more than 1/4 of the whole icon. However, it is rather difficult to shrink that type of emblem. Readability is a much larger problem with the version I created. I would accept a version with the emblem at 7x7 px, but not the original 8x8 px size.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons