D7446: [Places panel] Revamp the Recently Saved section

Luigi Toscano noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Sep 6 17:40:48 BST 2019

ltoscano added a comment.

  In D7446#526741 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D7446#526741>, @ngraham wrote:

  > And maybe we should also discuss moving kio-extras to the frameworks release cycle. It's not an app so I'm not sure it makes sense to have it distributed with KDE Applications right now.

  It's probably a matter of dependency and guarantee of stability for all the librraries included, which may not be trivial
  (I don't want to reopen old discussions right now, but the bundle also ships several libraries, despite the name; so the name itself shouldn't be a blocker for keeping kio-extras as part of KDE Applications.)

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO