D23695: autotests: Port away from foreach loops over members without calls to owner

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Sep 3 17:24:30 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  I have never seen a range-based for loop with qmap/qhash. But then I also only now learned about the existence of QKeyValueIterator being triggered by your question :)

  Looking further, given the definition of range-for, for what I understand, we are still out of luck when it comes to QMap/QHash, as the `begin_expr` and ` end_expr` are expected to be `begin()` and `end()` for classes, which for the Qt hash containers are bound to the value iterators. So to my best knowledge and experimenting, not possible.
  If anyone reading this can tell better, please do, learning all the time.

REPOSITORY
  R39 KTextEditor

BRANCH
  portawayfromforeachforitemconstructionestimation_autotests