D23619: Introduce cloning and replication of output devices

Roman Gilg noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Sep 1 13:02:26 BST 2019

romangg updated this revision to Diff 65118.
romangg added a comment.

  - Add trigger reason and direction enums
  - Disable replication on output device going away

  I decided to go with the enums to make it explicit. Also I plan on using these
  in the future with events to signal the current dpms state of the output device
  without necessity to go through the dpms protocol and by that have separation
  of dpms and output device control. In this context also the additional
  trigger_direction enum will be useful.

REPOSITORY
  R127 KWayland

CHANGES SINCE LAST UPDATE
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D23619?vs=65081&id=65118

BRANCH
  clone

AFFECTED FILES
  src/client/outputconfiguration.cpp
  src/client/outputconfiguration.h
  src/client/outputdevice.cpp
  src/client/outputdevice.h
  src/client/protocols/output-management.xml
  src/client/protocols/outputdevice.xml
  src/client/registry.cpp
  src/server/outputchangeset.cpp
  src/server/outputchangeset.h
  src/server/outputchangeset_p.h
  src/server/outputconfiguration_interface.cpp
  src/server/outputdevice_interface.cpp
  src/server/outputdevice_interface.h
  src/server/outputmanagement_interface.cpp