D24965: KConfigWidgets: port away from KF5 deprecated API

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 30 01:21:26 GMT 2019

kossebau accepted this revision.
kossebau added a comment.

  Tired given the time, but let's see if I get things straight this time:
  Given KF_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT=0x053f00, in the API of KConfig  we just see KStandardShortcut::SaveOptions_DEPRECATED_DO_NOT_USE. And as I just found, there also in no build option to completely get rid of it . Possibly the patch I did there I left it as I assumed a chance the enum value might be stored as number in config entries, so changing any enum values would break data. Too bad there is no related comment, I shall fix that with a follow-up patch, to be put into review the next day.
  So, with these considerations,

    #if KCONFIGWIDGETS_BUILD_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 38)
    	​    { SaveOptions,   KStandardShortcut::SaveOptions_DEPRECATED_DO_NOT_USE, "options_save_options", I18N_NOOP("&Save Settings"), nullptr, nullptr },
    #endif

  should actually be always correct. We do not support people building the library to override any *_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT settings for the libraries we build against.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets

BRANCH
  master