D25014: I have received negative feedback (and I agree with it) on the current state of breeze shadows: they are quite dark, narrow, and feel unnatural. I tried to adress that by making shadows more sparse and a bit lighter especially on the angles while...

Niccolò Venerandi noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 28 20:34:32 GMT 2019

niccolove created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
niccolove requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  ...trying to keep it distinguishable when on white background. I received some positive feedback on these shadows from T10891 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T10891> and the VDG channel. More specifically, I changed dialogs/background.svg to have a) longer linear gradients and b) radial gradients instead of linear on the four sides to make the center darker than the angles.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)

BRANCH
  breeze-shadows (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/desktoptheme/breeze/dialogs/background.svg