D24975: Change some 32px action icons to color style

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 27 20:43:07 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D24975#554805 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24975#554805>, @ndavis wrote:

  > I don't have time to do all 32px icons at once, but thankfully, they're usually only used in the desktop shell (I can put 32px monochrome icons in the desktop theme), or in preferences or navigation sidebars. I suppose it also affects people who raise the toolbar icon size to 32px, but I wonder how many people even know they can do that. I could just keep this diff unlanded for as long as it takes to convert all 32px icons.

  That might be a good idea. We'll surely get bug reports about half-color/half-monochrome icons in apps that use 32px action icons for their own category switcher sidebars, like Okular:

  F7675508: Screenshot_20191027_144101.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7675508>

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH