D24965: KConfigWidgets: port away from KF5 deprecated API

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 26 17:17:32 BST 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D24965#554393 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24965#554393>, @dfaure wrote:

  > So basically we just use //KF6 TODO REMOVE for programIconName, but still use the macro around setProgramIconName? Works for me.

  Yes, remove the KCOREADDONS_ENABLE_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 2), or turn to KCOREADDONS_BUILD_DEPRECATED_SINCE(5, 2) for help those who already look into building without the feature (and would have to wrap API using code with the same condition).
  And wrap API using code like here, to support clients still usng that feature, with something along QT_WARNING_PUSH QT_WARNING_POP for the deprecations warning.

REPOSITORY
  R265 KConfigWidgets