D24931: Port KSSD internals from KSslError to QSslError

Volker Krause noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 24 18:22:55 BST 2019

vkrause created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
vkrause requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  The strings don't match all enum values exactly, as this tries to keep
  the same strings for the corresponding enums from KSslError as mapped
  in ktcpsocket.cpp.

  Mistakes to do this correctly (or the eventual move to QMetaEnum from
  QSslError) however are not dangerous, it will merely result in the user
  being asked to confirm ignoring the (now more precise) error again, we
  will not silently ignore errors we shouldn't be ignoring.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO

BRANCH
  next