Quick Charts in KDE Review

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Oct 22 16:36:24 BST 2019

There's a file called LICENSE which contains a copy of the LGPL 2.1

But all the files with an explicit licence seem to be GPL 2+3+KDEeV

Please decide which licence you want to apply and if it's GPL 2+3+KDEeV
remove LICENSE and put a copy of the GPL 2 called COPYING which is our
normal practice.

Jonathan