D24568: Provide clang-format target with a KDE Frameworks style file

Christoph Cullmann noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Oct 19 16:41:22 BST 2019

cullmann added a comment.

  Has somebody tested the current state?

  I really would like to get this going as in my eyes this will finally put a working solution in place for the coding style enforcing on at least frameworks.

  One can later still improve stuff like "shall the gitlab stuff execute that on the patches" or "shall we let scripty run this once a month over all repositories that opt-in to this" to keep the style consistent.

  At company we just have the rule that one is free to run the company wide reformat target and commit that as some extra pure "reformat" commit if the coding style did deteriorate.

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules