D24754: Fix KNSCore::Cache fetching when initialising Engine

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 18 12:04:58 BST 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  During the moving-around of the config files, the Cache was left
  behind unfixed, and we ended up with all caches being the same,
  because we attempted to request a cache for a config file which
  was not found, and consequently resulted in the requested cache
  being named "", which consequently failed rather badly.

  BUG:408716

REPOSITORY
  R304 KNewStuff

BRANCH
  fix-knscore-cache (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  CMakeLists.txt
  src/core/engine.cpp