D24741: Add a utility accessor to get a QUrl from a ResultSet::Result

Ivan Čukić noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 17 18:56:28 BST 2019

ivan requested changes to this revision.
ivan added inline comments.

> resultset.h:78
> +        QString resource() const;             ///< String representation of resource (can represent an url or a path)
> +        QUrl url() const;                     ///< Url representation of a resource based on internal resource, readonly, @since 5.64
>          QString title() const;                ///< Title of the resource, or URL if title is not known

`url` or `resourceUrl`?

I hoped we are not going to have these problems after the death of Nepomuk. Thought file paths for files and urls for everything else would be a sane default. :)

Also, can you add a `TODO: KF6 rething the function names` for these two.

REPOSITORY
  R159 KActivities Statistics