D24716: Fix memory leak of KQuickAddons::ConfigModule objects

David Edmundson noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 16 22:28:48 BST 2019

davidedmundson created this revision.
davidedmundson added a reviewer: Plasma.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
davidedmundson requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  When we create a KQuickAddons::ConfigModule  in the factory we didn't
  set a parent. It is passed to the wrapper KCModuleQML, and even though
  the wrapper is memory manager the ConfigModule object itself was not.

  This lead to another crash as the KAboutData is deleted twice, which was
  fixed with an explicit copy

TEST PLAN
  qDebug inside the colours KCM destructor
  It now appears when changing tabs

REPOSITORY
  R295 KCMUtils

BRANCH