D24598: Update elisa icon

TrickyRicky noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Oct 13 20:28:08 BST 2019

trickyricky26 requested changes to this revision.
trickyricky26 added a comment.

  Please optimize the SVG files using one of these methods: https://community.kde.org/Guidelines_and_HOWTOs/Icon_Workflow_Tips#SVG_optimization

  In D24598#546420 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24598#546420>, @astippich wrote:

  > F7585764: elisaSmallNew.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7585764>
  >
  > F7585766: elisaBigNew.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7585766>

  About the design itself, I think the area where the "Elisa" branding was previously looks a bit empty now. I would suggest you either find some nice pattern to put there or simply center the tape window in the colored area.
  Overall I think this is a good improvement, the letters in that icon were what kept me from putting Elisa permanently in my dock :P

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons