D24555: Add draw-arrow icons

Noah Davis noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Oct 11 19:16:13 BST 2019

ndavis accepted this revision.
ndavis added a comment.

  > The design is based on `draw-line` with an arrowhead.

  I think this is a good design. I noticed that LibreOffice already uses a different icon for drawing arrows, but I think this one looks nicer.

  > I am not quite sure about the naming as there are already `draw-arrow-{up,down,forward,back}` icons that symlink to the standard arrow icons. I could not find an application where these are used.

  I think you chose the right name. It could be that those icons are wrong in the first place.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons

BRANCH
  add-draw-arrow-icons (branched from master)