D24537: Icons for windy weather

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Oct 10 19:58:42 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  That was my impression too, but upon further examination, the `noaa_i18n.dat` file has strings that indicate windyness in addition to other conditions, and if I add a complex conditional to the data engine, I can see that the windy + cloudy condition is getting hit (it is in fact windy and partly cloudy today, lucky me):

  F7568554: Screenshot_20191010_125706.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7568554>

  So I think this is fine. For the case where all we get back is "windy", we can probably assume a clear sky like we do for the "hot" condition, because if there were any clouds, they would have been mentioned.

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons