D24522: Add presentwindows icon (old "task view" from windows)

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Oct 9 17:09:52 BST 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  Thanks!

  However I'm not sure this is the most accurate icon to depict the Present Windows effect. It shows one window in the front obscuring two windows behind it. This would seem to depict the macOS "coverflow" effect (https://www.ecosia.org/images?q=coverflow#id=_) rather than Present Windows, which doesn't allow windows to overlap. I wonder if a monochrome version of the existing `preferences-system-windows-effect-presentwindows` icon would be better:

  F7557256: Screenshot_20191009_100759.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F7557256>

  What do you think?

REPOSITORY
  R266 Breeze Icons