D24494: Add convenience for defaults/dirty states to KCoreConfigSkeleton

Kevin Ottens noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 8 14:16:54 BST 2019

ervin created this revision.
ervin added reviewers: Plasma, Frameworks, dfaure, mart.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
ervin requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It allows to verify if all the items of the skeleton are in their
  default values or if they hold any value deviating from the latest
  loaded values from KConfig.

  We didn't really need this during the KCModule/QtWidgets time since we
  could write KConfigDialogManager just fine without it. But for use with
  QML and aiming at having similar magic in KQuickAddons::ConfigModule
  such convenience functions will be needed.

REPOSITORY
  R237 KConfig

AFFECTED FILES
  autotests/kconfigskeletontest.cpp