D25629: Port away from KTextWidgets

Nicolas Fella noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 30 14:47:57 GMT 2019

nicolasfella created this revision.
nicolasfella added a reviewer: Frameworks.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
nicolasfella requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  It is only used for the bugreport dialog for non-KDE apps. By replacing KTextEdit with QTextEdit we can get rid of a rather large dependency with minimal impact.

  The only complication is that the krichtexteditor test uses it. For more context see T12195 <https://phabricator.kde.org/T12195>.

  To work around this we only look for KTextWidgets if actually building the tests and only include the relevant test if ktextwidgets is found

TEST PLAN
  builds

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui