D16770: [ftp kio-slave] Fix deletion of directory with non-latin1/utf8 parent path

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Nov 30 12:44:45 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D16770#569723 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D16770#569723>, @dfaure wrote:

  > Hmmpf, indeed. I forgot about the objection I had here :)
  >
  > Are you interested in testing my suggested fix, since you seemed to have a testcase for this code?

  Been some time, and forgot details, also was using some ftp servers I have no longer access to.
  Yet I remember is that I preferred the current variant for some reason, but not which, and was collecting enough arguments for a convincing reply, that's why I had not instantly replied then. Perhaps it was something about not trusting QUrl to do the right thing in all cases, but really no more memories.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO