D25530: Sonnet: Add locales that are missing in QLocale

Albert Astals Cid noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Nov 27 18:35:53 GMT 2019

aacid added a comment.

  > the end user doesn't give a crap whether it was a problem in QLocale, or whether it needed to be done in many places in KDE code and that nobody did it. The end user opens the menu, sees 'American English (United States)' and below that 'cv_RU' and he is just going to think the developers didn't fix it.

  With no respect for your lack of being subtle, we need to maintain this for 20 years in the future, you making a quick hack here doesn't make this any better, the user will still see cv_RU in random places and will be all annoyed anyway.

  Now go and make the fix in Qt, if it gets rejected, we can speak about doing dirty fixes.

REPOSITORY
  R246 Sonnet