D25506: Remove Attica from KAboutDialog

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Nov 25 11:22:13 GMT 2019

leinir added a comment.

  Given the amount of work being put into the KDE Store recently, i am dismayed that it is considered undesirable that we should use the information the store provides us. I understand the surprise phone-home-ness it suggests, but i also am not at all happy with this. It is, however, not my decision, and while i know that we talked about this last autumn and you agreed to hold off on doing this patch, i guess others have weighed in during a sprint i didn't attend (which is my own fault). It seems to me, however, that the fix to this code not being used is to add the usernames of people to about dialogues, rather than removing the functionality.

REPOSITORY
  R263 KXmlGui