D25334: Added transparent blue background to tabbars

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Nov 24 17:46:18 GMT 2019

ngraham added a comment.

  In D25334#566745 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D25334#566745>, @ndavis wrote:

  > Yes that's right, the Kickoff tabs are fine, it's the panel that doesn't look right. It just doesn't look good with that kind of highlight to me. Or maybe the highlight background is too bright.

  To me it looks fine with Breeze light IMO. If you think it looks bad with Breeze Dark, that seems like kind of a problem since as far as I was aware, this is the proposed new highlight style that you're working on, right? It definitely needs to look good with Breeze Dark, or at least no worse than the status quo.

REPOSITORY
  R242 Plasma Framework (Library)