KF6 Blogs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sun Nov 24 13:26:31 GMT 2019

On samedi 23 novembre 2019 16:34:01 CET Dominik Haumann wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> could you who currently are at the KF6 sprint blog a bit more?
>
> Even if it's just about small details like "app X does not depend on Y
> anymore and this is how we got rid of the dependency" already is valuable
> information, since it helps other contributors to not introduce such code
> anymore.
>
> The KDE Frameworks are our foundations for pretty much everything we do. It
> deserves more press coverage, including maybe a final dot story.

Nothing has actually been done yet, it's all about making decisions and
creating tasks ;-)

https://phabricator.kde.org/project/board/310/ is filling up with tasks (there
are a lot, help welcome!).

Not saying blogs wouldn't be good, but they would be more about plans than
things already done. And since most of our time is spent in meetings (lots to
discuss and decide), the blogging should/will probably happen afterwards.

Working on KDE Frameworks 5