D25315: KDirModel: implement showing "/" as a root node, optionally

Méven Car noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Nov 22 18:57:45 GMT 2019

meven added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> kdirmodel.h:78
> +     * Otherwise, this is equivalent to dirLister()->openUrl(url, flags)
> +     * @param url   the URL of the directory whose contents should be listed. The item for this directory will NOT be shown, the model starts at its children.
> +     *              If the URL is an empty QUrl, the model will display a root "/" node.

Would it make sense to instead of interpreting QUrl(), OpenUrlFlag would include a ShowRoot flag ?
I really like enums are they are explicit from the callee perspective.
Then it could call expandAllParentsUntil directly, this would allow in a single call to openUrl with a shown root node.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO