D24993: Add integrated inline spelling menu to KTextEdit

Tommy Lincoln noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 16:44:54 GMT 2019

pajamapants3000 added a comment.

  @cfeck - I was referring to `SpellingMenu::addWordToDictionary` and `SpellingMenu::ignoreWord` being inconsistent with the documentation of that (brand new) class. I don't think there should be any ABI considerations there, since it is a new class, but perhaps I am misunderstanding your comment or there are factors of which I am ignorant. I think it would be potentially useful to users of this class to be able to manually call this functionality. It isn't necessary, though, and I could just change the documentation to be consistent. But we probably don't want to merge-in this change if we might have a change of heart on the visibility of these slots later.

  If there's something I'm missing (or you have any other feedback), let me know, thanks!

REPOSITORY
  R310 KTextWidgets