D25440: Set a proper agent string for Attica requests

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 15:36:38 GMT 2019

leinir created this revision.
Herald added a project: Frameworks.
Herald added a subscriber: kde-frameworks-devel.
leinir requested review of this revision.

REVISION SUMMARY
  Rather than simply accepting the default value for the agent string,
  which suggests that this library is Mozilla, we want to make requests
  specifically with the name of what's actually making the request.

  The usual reason for using the Mozilla identifier is that it makes
  some websites send out webpages differently, but as we are interfacing
  with a different type of server, we want to make sure that we are
  sending out who we really are, rather than spoofing.

REPOSITORY
  R235 Attica

BRANCH
  set-a-proper-agent-string-with-less-lies (branched from master)

AFFECTED FILES
  src/provider.cpp
  src/provider.h