D25432: Fix HTTP proxy settings

Alexander Trufanov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Nov 21 13:39:10 GMT 2019

trufanov added a comment.

  Hmm, I've just `git grep` the repo and found another place that is most probably affected by the same problem in FTP slave;
  https://github.com/KDE/kio/blob/d03551cd0367ac7760224c56bda943c937ba5dac/src/ioslaves/ftp/ftp.cpp#L320

  Could you check out if it's a QVariant with QByteArray type and fix it on your own?

  Also now I think the code would be more self-descriptionly if I would use QByteArray() instead of QString() as a default value for mapConfig().value() in my fix.
  So if the second place is a bug and you think the same about default values feel free to improve my commit in HTTP with your fix too.

REPOSITORY
  R241 KIO