D24990: KDEFrameworkCompilerSettings: enable all Qt % KF deprecation warnings

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Nov 19 13:47:59 GMT 2019

kossebau added a comment.

  In D24990#564670 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D24990#564670>, @dfaure wrote:

  > So we need to set FOO_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT to N-1 while building FOO itself, right? Either magically here, or manually in every module...

  Nono, FOO_DISABLE_DEPRECATED_BEFORE_AND_AT does not need to be touched, that works fine.
  We want to rather have a new sane automatism for sane values of FOO_DEPRECATED_WARNINGS_SINCE in the build of FOO, despite group variables being set. While also still allowing full flexibility to other non-KF usage patterns.
  I have a small set of approaches drafted/tested so far, but need to explore them in full details yet for all KDE & non-KDE usages I know about (& imagine). Just mentioning here that I am cooking up something :)

REPOSITORY
  R240 Extra CMake Modules